<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Department of Corrections

In my zest for timely posting (har har), I sometimes fail to get the facts exactly right. Accordingly, I'd like to issue the following corrections:

-- The United States has not been invaded by Madagascar.
-- Christmas is not actually a feeling in your heart.
-- There are not tiny radios in my brain; they are, in fact, tiny CD players.
-- Nicole Kidman is real.
-- Aladdin is not a documentary.
-- Acid washed denim is never coming back in style.
-- Nebraska does actually exist.
-- The George Lopez Show is not "totally bitchin."
-- Being photographed does not result in the theft of your soul.
-- I am not a licensed dermatologist.
-- Oprah did not secretly marry a marlin.
-- No one stole my Lucky Charms.
-- Size does matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?