<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 10, 2007

Traumarama

Today I witnessed an elderly man drying his pubes with one of the hair dryers at my gym. As I am not a Holocaust survivor, it ranks as the most disturbing thing I have ever seen.

Additionally, I have just been informed that I will be travelling to Providence with coworkers next week. What good can possibly come of this? Will one of my coworkers try to kill me with a complimentary shoeshine kit? Does Providence have a pharmacy museum?

And I'm very stressed out about trying to select a new couch right now. As with dating, the most comfortable candidates tend to be ugly, and the expected commitment seems to be unendurably long. My sister actually suggested that we find a couch on craigslist the other day. I explained to her that's only for sex partners.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?