<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 24, 2007

Club Wed

So the big reading went amazingly well, thank you for asking. I don't think the Bible has ever sounded so thrilling. I'm pretty sure that I'm entirely to thank for the now-assured success of this marriage. I brought it in under two minutes, too.

All in all I had a pretty pleasant trip. On the flight back I managed to be seated both right next to the restroom and immediately behind a family with two small children they decided to allow to roam freely, but thankfully I had Henry James to distract me from the unpleasant odors and sounds this caused. I also was nearly the victim of some savvy upselling at the rental car place due to my late-night exhaustion, but managed at the last minute to remember how very much I truly wanted that Kia. For the most part it was just fun, sun, and wedding events. The reception was at the Jacksonville Public Library, which marked the first time I have ever seen a library without homeless people in it. And the ceremony was Episcopal, so it was pretty much anything goes! I'm pretty sure I could have fucked a horse while doing the reading.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back, in a weird way. Mainly I missed my bed and my on demand television. What's up with the Omni only giving you like twelve channels, two of which come in with the sound all fuzzy? Which actually improved Demolition Man, by the way.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?