<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Photos I am Surprised to Find I Have on My Hard Drive

It's always fun to take a look back through the contents of my hard drive. In addition to some super fascinating papers on sovereign immunity and the one-act play I wrote based on the relationship Haiku of Alexis Rotella, I found the following images:

I've never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Corky St. Clair, but he is sort of my artistic inspiration, especially as I wrastle with the muse of dance. Also, if you know where I can get that aviator's costume, please share.
My law school directory photograph, circa 2000. You laugh now, but just wait until the butt cut comes back. I'll be ready.

I genuinely have no idea what this is, although I anticipate it ends badly.


See, dogs still read the newspaper. That's why we should let them vote instead of us.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?