<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 18, 2007

From the Department of Terrible Compliments

"You know, you kind of remind me of Wilford Brimley."
"You may well be the finest Civil War reenacter I've ever seen."
"Maybe you'll bring the Blossom look back; who knows?"
"I've always thought you'd make an excellent Price Is Right contestant."
"I can't remember meeting a less gay-acting Republican Congressman."
"No, I can't think of anyone better to play the young Liza Minnelli."
"Have you ever thought about writing for the Red Eye?"
"You're tall, you know that?"
"Your life has some surprising parallels to The Babysitter's Club Movie."
"No, I would definitely trust you over Celine Dion."
"It's amazing all the things you can make out of spam."
"Hey, are you Urkel?"
"You are the life of the Excel Training Workshop, you know that?"
"Nice job filling out that Sex Offender Registration Form!"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?