<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rock On

Did anyone see the Rock of Love finale and subsequent reunion show? I don't know why I ask, because A) you really can't respond, and B) I plan on rambling about it whether anyone knows what I'm talking about or not. But regardless, I have to say I found the show pretty amazing. Not Flavor of Love: Charm School amazing (sample quote: "I am not the whore of charm school. I just love my tits."), but pretty amazing nonetheless. I enjoyed Heather's sleazy stupidness, Lacey's crazy evilness, Sam's trashy volatility, Rodeo's . . . um . . . hat, the whole bit. My favorite was Jes, though, who had the savvy to win the competition but the common sense to thereafter refuse to date Bret Michaels. If she didn't have pink hair, I might marry her myself.

The reunion show was a bit disappointing, though, as these things tend to be. I fast-forwarded through Lacey's entire "song," and I was completely distressed that there wasn't a single incident of near physical violence. Plus the host was a world-class douche. I mean, when you're hosting the reunion show for a Bret Michaels dating spectacular, you really ought to have some sense that your career hasn't gone precisely as it should. Take a lesson from La La. Girl knows how to work her shame.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?