<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What Dreams May Come

I've been having bizarre dreams again lately.

For instance, last night I dreamt that a snake bit my chest and wouldn't let go. I was just walking around with a snake hanging off the front of my body. I woke up with a start and tried to brush it off. Then I went back to sleep and dreamt I was on The Facts of Life. And not The Facts of Life then, but The Facts of Life now, if it had continued on the air indefinitely. Tootie was like forty. She had the same bowl cut, though.

A few nights ago I dreamt I was hugely, massively fat. My arms were literally like ten inches around. I was eating everything in sight, including a few light appliances. But this didn't seem at all odd to me, and I was just kind of going with the flow, telling myself I was actually in pretty good shape. But then my mother and Abe Lincoln showed up to chastise me about my weight. And in the dream I'm pretty sure they were together.

I've also consistently been dreaming that I'm being asked to take the stage in an amateur production of Anything Goes! but I don't know any of my lines. So essentially, I'm still really lame, even in my dreams.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?