<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 09, 2007

Status Reports

I am running out of tape flags and the highlighters that I like and my secretary is away from her desk. Also I have never had tape. Not that I frequently have a need for tape, but I'd like to be able to adhere things to other things. I do have glue sticks. I had to requisition those specially last year. But don't think I'd better glue stick things to my cabinets.

I am about 150 pages into Les Miserables. I'm actually really enjoying it, despite all the French people. I'm getting kind of irritated, though, because I do feel the police resources of M---- sur M---- could be better used than in chasing the supposedly dead Jean Valjean for decades. Of course, they did get O.J. eventually, so maybe they do need to just keep trying.

Tomorrow I am going to South Bend, Indiana, to visit my friend Erin. I'll try to remember to take the digital camera so I can share the experience with you all. I hear South Bend is a very photogenic city.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?