<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Current Events

My Myspace account got hacked into for about the sixth time this week. This meant that all of my friends got messages entitled "gushing girls" and comments featuring video of various well-known female body parts. I still have to wonder what the motivation behind this kind of hacking is -- do these organs really need the publicity? Of course, I also doubt that hacking has ever actually induced anyone to seek out that $100 Macy's gift card, but it could just be me.

The word on the street (I spend a lot of my time on the street, frankly) is that there is a big ice storm heading my way. In preparation I have stocked up on Hostess Snack Cakes and hoarded my Netflix. Of course, I doubt that Sophie's Choice and City of God are really going to brighten up being homebound, but we'll see. I also got some new Nintendo games from my sister (Paperboy 2, anyone?), which are sure to see some heavy rotation.

Right now we're going to take our recycling out before things get too grisly out there. I'm such an Earth Firster it almost makes me sick sometimes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?