<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 10, 2007

"The Hills" and Other Fun Disasters

Although I believe The Hills is perhaps the finest television program ever made, I simply can't stand The Hills Aftershow. It's just half an hour of people obsessing annoyingly, often in grainy webcam footage, and fawning over even the most minor of characters. But tonight there was promised a "big announcement" from Lauren, so I stayed tuned. Throughout the whole show. And just as, in the last five minutes, Lauren was saying "so the big announcement is," my tape ran out. My guess is the news was that she's been appointed ambassador to the U.N., but I could be wrong.

Meanwhile, I tried to put the trash out, but instead slipped on the thick, smooth sheet of ice my driveway has become. Of course, I was pulling a dumpster behind me, so I ended up pulling it right over on top of me. Nothing like lying in old coffee grounds and wadded up kleenexes at 10:30 on a Monday night to perk you up a bit.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?