<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 28, 2007

Liveblogging My Parents' Living Room

1:15 PM -- I return from lunch at my grandmother's. My mother asks me if I was forced to eat leftover ham. I respond that I was not, although some half-mauled fruitcake was pushed in my general direction.

1:22 PM -- My dad is watching Jeopardy. Alex Trebex is looking kinda rough.

1: 37 PM -- My mother begins forwarding me emails containing various urban legends she has had forwarded to her my her friends. I knew the high speed internet would have drawbacks.

1:54 PM -- Miscellaneous barking. (Not by me.) Turns out there's a squirrel on the deck.

2:33 PM -- Seventh Heaven is on. '90s hairstyles were the best.

2:46 PM -- My mother asks me if I want to go to Kohl's. I do not. Based on this intelligence, the planned trip falls apart.

3:03 PM -- I check my email. I have received spam from alleged people named Ashley T. Snodgrass and Heather R. Wilkington.

3:18 PM -- My dad posits that the death of Benazir Bhutto is sad. The motion carries.

3:34 PM -- The threat of playing board games is raised. I quickly develop an interest in going to see National Treasure 2 instead.

3:45 PM -- I turn to blogging to stave off boredom.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?