<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dear Diary

Yesterday at the gym I mentioned to my trainer that I'd been having a little bit of stiffness in my knees. That was a mistake. After quizzing me for ten minutes about my various walking, sitting, running, climbing, and reclining habits, she told me what I really needed to do was keep a "knee journal" so that we could study my discomfort in depth.

This should be a lot of fun. I like to imagine my knees engaging in torrid love affairs or being the victims of cruel gossip from the femur and the tibia. I can see several entries detailing the difficult struggle one faces as an amalgam of cartilage and bone. Perhaps the knees will even take a vacation somewhere sunny and include some pictures in their journal!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?