<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Fun Things I Overheard Recently

"Do you think John McCain is handsome? Like in an A-Team kind of way?"
"I'm going to eat like three pounds of potato salad."
"Politics is boring. Except for that whole Clinton cigar thing, that was kind of interesting."
"I have better than average hearing. I'm a great hearer."
"Aren't people supposed to understand that when you say you still want to be friends you don't mean it? I mean, it's like, I just broke up with you, why would I still want to hang out with you?"
"Do they have Fruit of the Month Clubs? I think I read that somewhere."
"I like dwarves."
"You know what the saddest thing is? When Britney was on suicide watch no one even wanted to go in to sit with her. And she recorded Toxic, you know?"
"The Nanny fuckin' rocked, man."
"Why would anyone need a gyros stand to be open 24 hours?"
"Um, please don't put your hand there, ever."
"No, I'm not seeing him again. His car had an odor."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?