<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 21, 2008

I, Too, Have a Dream

I have a dream that one day I will not end up working on Martin Luther King Day.

I have a dream that I will instead be at home, eating Pringles (preferably the kind that are printed with incredibly banal music trivia) and playing Castlevania.

I have a dream that I will someday have time to pick up my own dry cleaning, as opposed to making my sister do it or simply leaving it with that wonderful Korean family for months at a time.

I have a dream that the temperature will rise above eight degrees in my office and allow me to take off one of my three sweatshirts. Or at the very least the mittens.

I also sometimes have a dream where I'm married to Katie Couric, but that's a whole other story.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?