<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 04, 2008

In Training

Sometimes I think my trainer makes up exercises for me solely to entertain herself at my expense. For instance, twice now she's directed me to spend five minutes walking backwards on a treadmill during our sessions. Call me crazy, but I fail to see how that particular workout gets me any closer to her stated goal of making me look like Chris Evans from the Fantastic Four. She's really into walking, though, because I've also had to do it frontwards while holding a weight aloft above my head. She frequently critiques my style; apparently my weight goes too much to the outsides of my feet and I don't move my arms enough. So I guess my dream of being a professional walker is dead. I've also had to jump rope for her in the middle of a crowded gym for ten minutes at a time. Again, I'm not sure what this prepares me for, as the hit Disney Channel movie Jump In! has already been cast and aired. People do seem to enjoy watching me, though. Probably because of my sick rack.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?