<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Endings

I fell asleep on the couch last night and missed the last 15 minutes of Waitress. Well, I actually woke up right at the end, so I knew it all worked out pretty well, but I had no idea how. Everything seemed kind of shitty for poor Felicity when I fell asleep. Although the good news was that her hair was fully grown out and looked healthy and lustrous.

I have to say that I'm very glad it's Friday. Even if I will be working from home this weekend, it's much nicer to do it in my pajamas at my big old IKEA desk with records playing in the background. I may even go crazy and do some laundry while I'm at it. I'm afraid my sheets are reaching bedbug-attracting levels.

Of course, any more, Fridays for me typically end with me passed out in my bed at 11 PM, whether there's alcohol involved or not. I choose to view this as a sign of wisdom rather than age, but the fact is I can't rally like I used to. Unless, of course, I have a few red bull and vodkas at happy hour. Those essentially transform me into a hummingbird for the next six to eight hours.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?