<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Recent Developments

I just discovered that they are still in fact holding Real World/Road Rules Challenges. Didn't Road Rules get cancelled a few years ago? And isn't Beth like 40 now? Not that I'm complaining. I think the possibility of broken hips adds a certain element of suspense to the proceedings.

I saw Cloverfield last night, because apparently I stumbled into a time machine set to one month ago. It was kind of okay. They did a good job of making the characters so relatively unlikable that you rooted for the monster to eat and/or maul them. The handheld camera made me want to vomit, though. And I had to sit through the preview for 10,000 BC yet again.

Did I mention that I know someone on American Idol this year? His name is Luke Menard. He frequently wears a retarded hat on the show, but he was fairly cool in real life. We were even in a madrigal ensemble together, which involved the most fantastic puffy shirts and pantaloons. Please don't repeat that to anyone.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?