<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 17, 2008

A Celebration of Culture

This year we actually did something for St. Patrick's Day. Or, rather, for the Saturday immediately preceding St. Patrick's Day, as I have to work today. But we were certainly not alone in our decision to move the holiday to a more convenient day and time. Wrigleyville was, as they say, fucking insane on Saturday.

Here Meg and Colleen play foosball, the traditional Irish game of skill and chance. From the looks of this picture, it requires a lot of discussion.


Talk about your crossover appeal: O'bama is an Irishman at heart.


St. Patrick's Day is one of the few good excuses I get each year to bust out the lime green track suit. Not that I need excuses.
The highlight of the day, and possibly my life, was playing Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" on the Jukebox to a packed bar in the middle of March.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?