<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Hills Have Eyes

So I probably don't have to tell you how glad I am to have The Hills back with us for a while. I don't have to, but I will. I mean, I don't have to tell you about my conjunctivitis or my obsessive Top Model habit, either, but I always do. We share, you and I. By which I mean that you never really get to say anything at all.

Anyway, The Hills started up again last night with a premiere event so ridiculous even Mariah Carey looked somewhat embarrassed to be involved. The non-alcoholic champagne flowed freely and there were wholly unnecessary interviews with Lauren, Whitney and the gang. The show itself centered around Lauren's trip to Paris, which apparently lasted for all of four days, but was presented as though it was the most life changing event in the history of time. Our girl road a vespa in the rain with a creepy French guitar player and picked up shoes for a fashion show. She works hard for the money!

The real action, of course, was with Heidi, Heidi's new nose, and Spencer, who showed up uninvited at her parents' house in Colorado. There were lots of obviously staged awkward silences. And a lot of eyeliner. It's so good to care about stupid things again!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?