<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Back...

So what can I tell you? My hotel was kind of weird. I had a full kitchen but a shower stall so small my shoulders were touching the walls on both sides. And two closets, one of which had a safe that I promptly hit my head on. I could envision myself going into a coma all alone in a hotel room.

Of the three meals I had while traveling, two of them were prepackaged sandwiches in an airport that had been sitting there since God knows when. The other one was a black and white cookie and a Diet Coke from the convenience store next to my hotel.

The work part of things went fine. We actually wrapped up early so I caught an earlier flight back. Did I mention that I was twice selected for "additional screening?" Nothing like a good pat down to make you feel at home.

So now I'm completely exhausted. I'm just hoping to make it through Flavor of Love before falling asleep...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?