<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Play Ball

My neighbors have come up with an interesting game. They're leaving dollar bills on the sidewalk across from their house and, when people pick them up, they're laughing loudly. I'd like to think there's more to the game than that, but if there is, I can't discern what it is. I think laughing is great, though, so I'm all for it.

I also awoke this morning to the sound of people barbecuing in the backyard next to me at 9:30 AM. I guess there's nothing like a hot dog and a Miller High Life for some people to start their day. And all of the shouting adds to the full bodied flavor.

Cubs season is really fully upon us. And one more win and they'll be back up to .500! All of it really makes me understand why baseball fans like to drink heavily.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?