<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Week in Personal Injury

Last night I was running into the kitchen to answer the door and I coasted across a slick patch and jammed my big toe against the bottom of the fridge. Of course it immediately started spurting blood and I immediately started spurting curse words, and I never did get that door answered. I applied my usual medical course of washing it and wrapping it in band aids, and I think it will be fine. It's still a bit tender, but my limp is practically gone. Which is disappointing, because I was thinking about telling people I was attacked by a bear.

Other than that, it has been a fairly quiet weekend. We saw Baby Mama last night, which was pretty good. Of course, even though we were twenty minutes early, we ended up only being able to get seats in the second row, so we emerged with searing neck pain and eye strain. And the people behind us kept showing each other how smart they were by loudly predicting the most obvious twists of the plot. This is why Netflix was invented, people.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?