<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Awkward Stages

My sister sent me some photos from when we were kids today. I can only assume she did this to keep me from ever running for public office. My fashions alone have required years of therapy.

This is either my sister or the "Where's the Beef?" lady. Also note my gray athletic socks with contrasting color bands. I wish I still had a pair.


The dog actually has a better haircut than I do. And someone has buttoned my shirt all the way up, as though I might escape from it.


If there was any doubt that my parents took us to the beauty school for free haircuts, this should remove it. Also, we were apparently auditioning for Mork & Mindy: The Next Generation.



For your information, I was in a play, if you're one of those people who thinks there needs to be a reason for a person to wear makeup. It also looks like I'm pregnant, and again, the top button is buttoned. It's a good thing the DCFS didn't get their hands on these photos.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?