<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Status Report

Did you know they still give out the Tony Awards? I turned on the TV and there they were. At least, I assume that's what they were, given the large amount of white people in formal wear. It could also have been the Republican National Convention, I suppose.

It has been a relatively eventful weekend. Friday, I managed to wrench my back while doing a particularly elaborate Comcast On Demand Workout, and I spent much of Saturday lying on various surfaces around my house in an attempt to work out the kinks. I think the kitchen island and I are engaged. Last night, we watched The Orphanage, which I assumed was a Spanish-language sequel to Annie, but which turned out to be a rather sweet little flick about a group of dead children. It's sort of like The Little Rascals, but with additional murder.

Today we celebrated Father's Day the only way we know how, namely with a lengthy phone call in which my mother drowned out all other speakers with a series of views on politics, sports, and the weather. I ran a series of exciting errands designed to prepare my home to be cleaned by a professional tomorrow, and watched parts of the Cubs Game, Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, Step Up, and Ocean's 13. I think they should all be combined into one fabulous entertainment.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?