<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Drunkblogging my Trip to Minneapolis

I am in Minneapolis this weekend for a wedding. I have not been to Minneapolis since I was a child, so all I really remember about it is that the science museum had some awesome dinosaurs. I have not yet seen any dinosaurs this time around. But those velociraptors are pretty crafty, so they may be hiding under the credenza or something.

Today was the wedding. I was just the guest so I didn't know anyone there. The ceremony was outside and a wild cat wandered into the middle of it. Also I accidentally walked in on the grandmother of the groom in the restroom. So completely hot you have no idea.

I drank a good deal of red wine at the reception and am now fairly weepy. I am afraid I will cause the keyboard to short circuit with my many needless tears. There are worse ways to go, I suppose. For instance sharks.

Tomorrow we are heading back. I hope we stop at Arby's again for lunch. You know I love my Big Beef and Cheddar.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?