<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Evening News

Apparently I got bitten up by some mosquitoes this weekend. Either that or my legs are going through puberty. The odd thing to me is that I didn't even notice until I got back from the trip, and then all of the sudden my legs felt like the braille edition of Danielle Steele's Star. It's all gloriously sexy, I assure you.

Project Runway debuted tonight. It's early to have much to say about the contestants, or even in fact to know their names, but there were a few I hated right of the bat. And seriously, why so many tablecloths? They told you that the challenge was about innovation, so stable some arugula to a bag of Funyons and let's call it a day.

Yesterday my trainer had me do some exercise for my obliques that has left me largely paralyzed from the waist up. But I am going to be one hardass paraplegic, I assure you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?