<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bad Habits

I have recently rediscovered all of those stupid games that come bundled on your PC. Freecell, minesweeper, mahjongg, you name it. On Saturday I spent at least an hour clicking on the little tiles on my screen, and it turns out I now completely suck. Another law school skill that has completely dissipated with disuse.

I also managed to cut my finger open with a wine opener last night. It was one of those cuts that looks like it's just a little nick at first and then starts spurting out blood like crazy. That's especially bad when you're serving red wine. And it was my contact-inserting and mouse-clicking finger, so I'm pretty much out of commission for a while. I should try to get a helper monkey.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?