<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hot Times

Haven't the last few days of Obama's Veepstakes been totally hilarious? I've heard literally five different people named as "definitely the choice," none of which were Joe Biden. I heard that Bayh was clearly the choice because a factory in Texas was ordered to make bumper stickers that said Obama/Bayh. I heard that Wes Clark had to be it because he recently shut down his website for retooling. I also heard it had to be Kaine because the obamakaine domain name had recently been snatched up. The best part, though, was watching the jackasses over at CNN and FOX try to make news out of the complete lack of information they had. Yup, report on rumors, guys. That's definitely your job.

In other news, it is really painfully hot outside right now. I walked down to the grocery store this morning and came back completely drenched. It's a lucky thing all the food was wrapped in protective packaging, let me tell you. Otherwise no one would want to eat my omelets. But days like today make we want to do absolutely nothing at all. Which is pretty much what I'm doing, as the Cubs game hardly counts as mental or physical exercise.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?