<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Moving Day

So I found out yesterday that I will be changing offices for the fourth time in the three years since I joined my current firm. I think this is great news, because I love having enormous hirsute men paw through all of my personal belongings. Also, I think it's great to have all of my files randomly mixed together and thrown up on the shelves in some new and exciting order. I was thinking about throwing them into a thresher just for the thrill of it, so this should save me some trouble.

I do get to stay with my current secretary, though, so that's a blessing. I think after four secretaries you go on some sort of Secretary Watch List where they check to make sure you're not beating them or anything. Lisa is actually more upset about the move than I am; she's afraid they're going to make her sit next to another secretary, and she doesn't want to have to make small talk all the time. I know how she feels.

My biggest concern is probably that my plant will somehow die in the transition. It's done unusually well for a plant kept by me, and I'd hate to see that streak come to an end.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?