<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Struggles

Is it possible that I have cholera? I am coughing up a storm right now, and I can't seem to do anything to stop it. At first I thought I just got some of my ACT Fluoride Rinse down the wrong pipe, but a vigorous gargling does not seem to have cured the problem. I will give it another ten minutes, and then I am calling the Centers for Disease Control.

Other than communicable diseases, I have not terribly much to report. I spent two hours the other day shopping for wall art, but then backed out at the last minute because I didn't want to spend $300 if I wasn't completely sure I liked the frame. I finally finished Middlemarch, which was beginning to feel more like Latedecember. And I have now watched portions of Rushmore on cable on five or six different occasions this week. I am living the dream, I tell you. I am living the dream.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?