<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 31, 2008

New Levels of Uselessness

Lately it seems like all I can do is think about the election. If I'm not talking about the election, I'm studying polls of the election, or reading blogs about the election. I've even had several dreams about the election. In them, I've forgotten to vote or somehow voted for Bob Barr, or found that some completely unexpected third party like Toby Keith has been elected. These last four days really need to fly by or I've had it.

In other news, my secretary has started ratting me out when I'm out of the office. Yesterday I left at 4:30 and found out she was telling people I'd "slipped out to go to the gym." Today I was walking down the hall and heard her say "Oh, wait a second, he's right here," at which point she just handed me the phone. We're going to have to do some retraining on the whole "he's stepped away from his desk for a moment" thing. Honesty and the workplace have no business with one another.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?