<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

News & Notes

The Hills -- Heidi's sister is a character now? Really? If they start importing Audrina relatives, I'm done. At least Justin Bobby cut his hair, though.

Facebook Scramble -- It's just like Boggle, but without the fun sound the dice always make when you shake the container. Also without the possibility of someone chucking the container at you when you get overly sassy.

Sheer Athleticism -- Today my trainer made me try one-armed pushups and I literally did a faceplant. Luckily, I believe a bloody nose instills confidence in my clients. It shows I'm a fighter.

Sarah Palin -- Apparently science has now given us the ability to create sarcastic, folksy robots. And they will rise up and destroy us all.

The New Kids On the Block -- Did I mention that they appeared to be wearing the same exact costumes they would have worn 15 years ago when they were still somewhat relevant? I halfway expected them to hand out slap bracelets, but no such luck.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?