<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Night Fever

I'm beginning to worry about what I'm going to be like when I'm fifty. If I already lack the strength to go out on a Saturday night at thirty, by fifty I'm going to be practically comatose. I'd better start learning to communicate through blinks right now.

The good news is that A Cinderella Story is on right now, and it remains terrible. I just saw a Swiffer WetJet commercial with a broader emotional range. Chad Michael Murray appears to be translating his lines into Esperanto and back as he delivers them. Hillary Duff makes you wonder if it's just barely possible that her sister is more talented than her. I'd call it a must watch.

I also completed the Sister Meg Mail Project today. Although my sister is currently residing in Champaign, she decided not to have her mail forwarded, which means I get five to ten charity solicitations for her each day. (I also give to charity, but I make all my donations to the ACLU and Planned Parenthood under the name "Sarah Palin," so I don't get any mailings.) I was saving them all for her, but Wednesday I finally got the go ahead to recycle any bulk mail. Take that, Feed the Children!

I have a headache. I took an Advil, but I think so far it's just made me cranky. Perhaps a glass of red wine will do the trick.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?