<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sick Day

So this weekend I was supposed to have my first utterly work-free weekend in months. So of course Friday night I came down with a horrible cold and have spent the better part of these two days lying in bed having Dayquil hallucinations and watching Degrassi. It was very weird. One minute I was talking on the phone with my sister and playing Poppit! on pogo.com, the next minute I was nearly passing out on the way to the fridge and hacking up something that looked like Linda Ellerbee. I have been vigorously self medicating ever since, with mixed results. On the one hand, my sore throat has been feeling better. On the other, I had a dream where I was married to Elizabeth Taylor.

My plans for the rest of the day include lying on my bed, trying to gather up the strength to take a shower, and finding out exactly what it means for nasal spray to be "expired." Maybe I'll even make it to the Walgreen's for some Diet Coke. It's an exciting time to be alive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?