<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 03, 2008

Busy Times

Well, what can I tell you? The fun just never stops. Friday Former Roommate Liz and I went to a costume party hosted by Friend Amy and her beau. It was super fun -- there were ample candy bracelets and it turns out that Rock Band is yet another thing I'm awesome at -- although it violated my general plan of falling asleep on my couch while watching a movie on Friday nights. Liz and I went as the people who won the Publisher's Clearinghouse prize, which essentially meant that she wore a housedress and way too much makeup and we carried a giant check around. I kind of just wore what I would sleep in and the giant glasses I for some reason thought were cool when I was in junior high. It looked plenty trashy though, believe me.

My sister was also in town over the weekend, and we went to see High School Musical 3. It was really rather disappointing, and not just because we were the only two adults in the theater not accompanied by small children. This one centered rather narrowly on Efron and the girl who sent out all those nudie pics, to the exclusion of characters we love like the fat girl who randomly became a cheerleader and the ambiguously gay dude with the strange attachment to his sister. Also they added some new characters that reeked of Cousin Oliver. And the musical numbers weren't nearly as thrilling as the previous edition, or the edition I saw on ice, for that matter. On the plus side, the Ashley Tisdale Nose 3.0 was truly amazing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?