<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 24, 2008

Milestones

Can you believe I've now done 950 posts? And every one of them pure gold. I know that some day, future generations will look back at this blog to try to figure out what life in the '00s was like, and they'll come to the erroneous conclusion that America's Next Top Model was the most popular show on television and that people spent a lot of time at the opera. I'm excited for future generations, I really am. True genius is never understood in its own time. Neither, frankly, is true idiocy.

I spent a good portion of the weekend getting ready for Thanksgiving, peeling, chopping and the like. It turns out that I am an expert peeler. Other aspects of cooking I do not so much, but the menial aspects are just perfect for me. I didn't even cut myself this time around! Which is good, because I doubt that most people like their butternut squash soup with just a hint of type O negative.

Since my sister was in town this weekend, I used it as an excuse to not go in to work until noon today and have her drop me off. It was really rather lovely. I watched the Brady Bunch Movie whilst eating a leisurely breakfast and wandering about Facebook. More days like today, please.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?