<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Gala Affair

So as I believe I mentioned, I was involved in a benefit concert for my high school music department over the holiday break. This was certainly one of the more questionable decisions I have ever made, but it turned out to be kind of fun.


I was asked to wear a "forties costume" for my number, but since I had no time to go to the store and didn't exactly pack a fedora for the holidays, I wore this cardigan instead. I believe the expressions on my friends' faces indicate that they are embarrassed to be seen with me.

My sister played several important roles in this production as well, but none so important as designated driver. Here she is not drinking at the afterparty, which was held at a bar named "Backwaters." I guess "Daterapers" was already taken.

I seem to have a lot more face than I did when I was sixteen and in this music department for the first time. Everyone else looks pretty nice, though.

Here I am, with a fresh coat of sweat, flashing what passes for gang signs in Quincy. That's right, I was a badass lieutenant for the Apple Dumpling Gang.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?