<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Home & Work

Doesn't it seem like the first week back after the holidays is always the longest one of the year? And more importantly, don't you love it when I open entries with rhetorical questions? This week felt more like four consecutive weeks of spectacular memo writing, conference calling, and client babysitting. I even cleaned my office, and I actually think I may have set a record for the most files sent to storage in one week. You should have seen the records guy's eyes widen with fear.

My sister is in town this weekend, so needless to say there's a lot of On Demand Video watching (it's Beyonce month, thank God) and Connect Four playing going on. The approximately six feet of snow we've received has added to our natural hermiting instincts to the point that we've almost run out of High School Musicals to watch. We've gathered around the fireplace like a family from a Victorian novel, except without the elaborate petticoats and misogyny. It's all quite fetching I assure you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?