<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Surprise

I have had one surprise birthday before -- when I was in law school, Roommate Liz invited me over to her house where some of our friends were and, after about half an hour, brought a cake out of the closet -- but this one was a bit more elaborate. There were all kinds of lies, deceptions, and evasions involved. I thought I was coming home to put on sweat pants and watch Wednesday's Top Chef. Then I briefly thought I was getting robbed. But ultimately I came out on the side of happy good times.

No photo set would be complete without a shot of the camera strap. At least it distracts from the carbohydrates stored away in my face.

Like any 31-year-old's birthday party, there was a High School Musical theme. Jeff seems not to be too amped about the Zac Efron half of the napkins.

But he stands by the Vanessa Hudgens half, despite the nude picture scandal.

Amy got me a Debbie Gibson album, which features five different mixes of Electric Youth. Which means I'm only yearning for like eleven more!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?