<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Ain't Nuthin But A Number

Tomorrow is the day I actually turn 31. This is an age that seems like a staggering sum to me. When I was 25, I thought I could never date anyone who was 30. I actually still feel that way. I'm more into high school students. Well, it depends on the age of consent in your locality.

Anyway, despite all of my best efforts to the contrary, I continue to age. I have now reached a point where I would rather sleep than go out and I don't recognize a single artist on MTV. I actually have to watch what I eat, though I haven't exactly ruled out the Fruity Pebbles entirely. I take fish oil pills for my cholesterol. Oh, and I have bad knees. An oatmeal diet and a Rascal scooter from Electric Mobility cannot be that far off, I tell you.

In a way I enjoy it, though, I have to say. Being a teenager was awesome and hilarious and all, but being an adult is far more restful. Plus I have nicer things. It turns out having a job is good for something.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?