<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Exciting New Friends!

I checked my Friendster profile (yes, Friendster still exists) for the first time in like a month recently, and it turns out I've attracted all sorts of great new friends in my absence! For instance, I received the following great message from one Ena, who appears to be a buxom blonde:

Do you still remember me? I creaded one new profile., You can go there to find me. I've moved my profile bacause friendster won'y allow me to post some of my nude modeling pictures. you can pick up my information at my profile.

Wow! Ena sounds great. I'd really like to see those nude modeling pictures. Boo on Friendster for not letting her post them. But wait! I also have a message from Deidre, a sassy redhead in a bikini:

I am off saturday you are mine beeeyatch lol!!!!!, btw u didn't call me back and I am curious about what happened! You know I wanna know it all! This is the detail.

Hmmm. I somehow don't remember receiving a call from Deidre, but I feel terrible about not returning her message. I guess we can talk about it when we meet on Saturday. Except it turns out I have a competing offer for Saturday from Candy, who hasn't posted a picture but is undoubtedly really hot:

Just a reminder. Me and the Band will be live at Texas Nite Life in WICHITA FALLS tonight Nite Feb 21 @ 9 pm! 17 and up welcome .. If you love to Boot Scoot..Then then come party with us this to Nite! See ya the url!

The thing is, I really do love to Boot Scoot. Although Wichita Falls is kind of far. Hopefully Deidre is local.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?