<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Imagine You're Getting Tired of This Already

More scanning! More retro photos! This time I'm taking you back to the law school years, which spanned thirty pounds and five distinct personalities. I don't want to say they changed my life, but, okay, yeah, I really shouldn't say that.

We had an awards gala every year. I actually own the tux. It's great for awards galas and other events you don't particularly feel like attending.

Look, I graduated! Or just rented the outfit for an elaborately staged photo shoot. The world may never know.

I wore crazy outfits a lot in law school. I think it was probably the last gasp of my dying personality.


Champaign (or was it Urbana?) had a really rather bitchin' roller skating rink.

I would soon come to find out that the facts of life were not, in fact, all about me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?