<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Uh oh. Look Who Got a Scanner.

I decided to buy myself a cheapo scanner for my birthday so I could save my treasured memories forever in digital form. Well, that, and also so I could avoid having to come up with anything original for the blog. Now whenever I get lazy I can scan in some old pictures and append some pithy comments. For example:

We used to do this thing where we would see how many bottles of Boone's Farm we could chug in fifteen minutes. Which is a shame, because everyone knows that fine wine is meant to be savored.

We were at the Haunted Mansion in Disney World. And also, that's how my face genuinely used to look all the time.
I spent an entire year talking to my friend Renee on the phone before we realized our apartments were so close together we could actually see each other from the windows. Although admittedly not very well.


Easily half of my college career was spent attending various formals and semi-formals. How else is one supposed to learn the lyrics to Baby Got Back?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?