<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break 2000!!!!!!

My firm sent me to Miami for a deposition yesterday. I like to pretend I was heading down there for keg races and a wet t-shirt contest like everyone else, however. I packed a beer bong with my witness files and tried to work a trip to Senor Frogs in during my lunch break. It was very sexy times, I can assure you.

Actually, I did fly Southwest, so there was a certain grinding together of sweaty bodies to be had. Both my flights were heavily oversold and the offers they made for people willing to give up their seats became increasingly desperate and hilarious. I think the last person to agree to stay behind in Chicago is now actually the majority shareholder of Southwest.

I also managed to become desperately lost on a number of occasions. It turns out that Mapquest sometimes guesses and doesn't always get it right. And that rental car companies sometimes view reservations for vehicles with GPS as somewhat optional. Luckily the very helpful Miami drivers were there to encourage me with the various honkings and shoutings. Everyone loves a Spring Breaker, that's to be sure.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?