<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lazy Saturday

For some reason I didn't wake up until 11 this morning. Now, there was a time when waking up at noon or one on the weekend seemed normal to me. We call that time college. But since I have started taking on delightful adult responsibilities like pruning the shrubs and grouting the tub, I have tended to rise somewhat earlier on the weekends so as to get some manual labor done. So it was somewhat disorienting for me to wake up around the time I normally start thinking about lunch. But it was also sort of great, as lunch is really the first great event of the day for me.

So far I haven't accomplished too terribly much. I did go to the gym, where a little elderly lady decided to give me tips on my weightlifting form, and sort out the week's junk mail. I had a lot of fine requests from charities to shred. I was thinking about going to the grocery store, but there's a Cubs game, so leaving my house is sort of a struggle. I always hate to walk right through the middle of someone's bags game.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?