<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Action Jackson

Sometimes when I really don't know what to write about on here I think about simply reproducing, without comment, the movie reviews I wrote for my college newspaper between 1998 and 2000. I mean, who wouldn't love to read my various witty remarks about the smash motion picture hit Down to You starring Freddie Prinze, Jr. and Julia Stiles? Or my award winning take on the Julia Roberts Oscar vehicle Erin Brockovich? Well, to be fair, a drunk girl at a SAE party did once tell me my reviews were "stupid," but I'm pretty sure she would have said the same thing to Pauline Kael.

But regardless, I have so far resisted the urge. Instead I'm going to write about my day, which was fairly uninteresting. I got caught twirling around on the heels of my very slippery shoes in the elevator bank, which was somewhat humiliating. I made a number of work-related calls to individuals who will never in a million years call me back. I thought I saw Nelson Mandela on the train, but it turned out to just be some guy. A fairly typical day.

Tonight I'm going to watch Top Chef Masters, which I am still trying to figure out if I might like, probably read a little, and go to bed. Why no one has yet made an action comedy based on my life I cannot tell you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?