<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Busy Times

So the concert ended up being fun, of course. I mean, the train up there was awful -- completely packed with lots of angry people in culottes blocking up the aisles -- and I tripped on someone's enormous cooler and nearly split my head open, but it didn't rain and the performances were good. I ended up not having time to go by Jewel and pick up food to share, so I kind of felt like an asshole when everyone else was laughing and passing their delightful handmade treats around, but I was comforted somewhat by the delicious Taco Bell in my stomach from the train station food court. I also sustained a number of vicious bug bites, which I have no doubt will result in a fantastic case of Lyme disease, but I suppose it is the price of quality family entertainment. Oh, and there was lots of red wine. No one has ever not liked that.

I'm feeling pretty worn out after these eventful days, though, I have to tell you. Sometimes I wish it would turn out I had some sort of vitamin deficiency or glandular problem that's causing me to be tired all the time so I could at least get it fixed. But so far it turns out I'm actually quite healthy, damn it all. So I suppose I'll just have to keep going to bed at 11 PM like the other senior citizens. If I can just avoid a bedpan I'll be happy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?