<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Lost Weekend

Here it is Sunday night again and I feel like there's been no weekend at all. Part of that is because I went into the office for a bit today; any day I spend with a paralegal named Mary Frances is just not exactly going to involve picnics and sunbathing. Another part is that I went to a volunteer event yesterday; serving food to the less fortunate is not exactly the number one recreational activity for young adults ages 18-35. But I also think it's because the whole weekend it's been about sixty degrees out; it's hard to have hot fun in the summertime when you have to throw on a cardigan before you step outdoors.

But regardless, I am trying to make the most of the rest of my weekends by watching the instant classic Lindsay Lohan comedy Labor Pains on the ABC Family network. You see, it's the story of a young professional who, faced with the possible loss of her job, comes up with a crazy scheme to fake a pregnancy, which as everyone knows is a surefire guarantee of employment. It features some of the best acting this side of the instant classic Lindsay Lohan comedy Freaky Friday and has one of the most enchanting romantic pairings this side of the instant classic Lindsay Lohan comedy Just My Luck. But I have to be sure to catch it tonight because it is well known that ABC Family never reruns anything. They just have way too much fresh programming to share.

Anyway, I am not looking forward to work tomorrow. If only I could catch the swine flu.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?