<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mutations

X-Men: The Last Stand is on FX right now. If you've never seen the directorial stylings of Brett Ratner, I suggest you get to a television immediately. Although of course a purist would argue that you ought to start with Rush Hour, where his signature elements of not making sense and blowing a lot of shit up first really began to gel. Or even Money Talks, which is notable if only for the amount of Charlie Sheen wrangling that undeniably must have gone into its production. I prefer the X3, though, where Ratner managed to throw enough crap at the screen to make Brian Singer seem like a delicate genius. Oh, and it has Kelsey Grammer playing a character that amounts to Frasier in a furry blue suit. Not to be missed.

To be fair, there are a number of things I should be doing that are not watching comic book movies on FX. But I'm pretty sure my brain is broken. It happened at work today; I was thinking about an expert report and I'm pretty sure something just snapped. I ended up leaving at six and going to Taco Bell. And I'm fairly certain bed is in my not-too-distant future even though it is all of 8 PM. Seriously, I'm losing my mind. I'm just going to have to start falling back on my good looks from now on.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?