<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Tennis, Anyone?

In keeping with my recent tradition of writing about whatever is on the television in front of me, I would like to point out how much I enjoy the U.S. Open. I like tennis just generally, to the point that I have even been known to embarrass myself by losing a match to my sister and screaming at her in front of the mini golf course. I always tune in to Wimbledon and the French Open, and the Australian Open is one of the very few things I actually like about January. But the U.S. Open is my favorite, primarily because the New York crowds scream and yell as though they're at a monster truck rally. Also because Serena sometimes debuts her new "fashions" there, which at one point included spats. And who doesn't love spats?

My sister and I had a pretty amazing trip to Walgreen's tonight as well. I needed contact solution and a Chase ATM, and there's really no better place for that spectacular combination. We impulse bought a bag of mini Crunch bars and some Mountain Dew Ultraviolet, which turned out to be terrible. Who would have thought that simply being purple wouldn't render something completely delicious?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?